FAIRMONT, WV– Agile5 Technologies, Inc., a Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) and Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) specializing in agile software development, cloud services, cybersecurity, and biometrics, today announced it has been recognized as an OrangeSlices AI 2024 Elev8 GovCon honoree. This prestigious accolade underscores Agile5’s commitment to excellence in several key areas of business, establishing a high standard for federal government contractors across the nation.
The Elev8 GovCon awards spotlight exceptional companies within the Federal GovCon sector that demonstrate an unwavering commitment to doing things “the right way.” Agile5’s inclusion in this esteemed list signifies its outstanding performance and contributions in the following key areas:
- Good Partner: Agile5 goes above and beyond to support its partners, providing mentorship, engagement, and collaboration that fosters teamwork and delivers exceptional results for clients.
- Growing Your Talent: With a strong focus on individual development, Agile5 ensures its team members receive the best opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Philanthropy: Agile5’s philanthropic efforts are driven by its team’s commitment to making a positive impact on the world and the communities in which it operates.
- Exemplify Innovation: Agile5 embraces innovation, recognizing that the status quo is insufficient. The company continually strives to exceed its clients’ and partners’ expectations.
- Industry Engagement: Agile5 actively engages with the industry, offering mentorship, sharing insights, and giving back to the community, exemplifying a strong commitment to the betterment of all involved.
- Inclusive and Diverse: Agile5 values diversity and inclusivity, amplifying diverse voices and promoting collaboration among diverse personalities to achieve shared goals.
- Sustainability Practices: Agile5 demonstrates its dedication to sustainability, setting an example for responsible corporate citizenship.
- Investment for the Sake of Betterment: Agile5 invests in enhancing the work environment for its internal teams and improving customer delivery, demonstrating a deep commitment to continuous improvement.
“I am so very proud of our team, steadfast in their mission to deliver the very best in professionalism and IT services,” said Lisa Fritsch, President and CEO, Agile5. “We’ve diligently cultivated an environment that nurtures innovation and fosters thriving collaboration from the very foundation. OrangeSlices’ acknowledgment of Agile5 as an Elev8 honoree not only reinforces our dedication but also cements our leadership standing within the GovCon sector.”
OrangeSlices’ official announcement is available here.